FirstMed – KES 300,000 cover
Bed Limit -Standard Ward
- Prescription drugs and dressing upon discharge-Maximum of 30 days supply
- Surgical appliances
- Internal prostheses -Sublimit of Kshs. 100,000
- Nursing care
- Physiotherapy as part of treatment
- Physical fees, Specialist fees, Procedure fees and anesthetist fees-Paid according to the fees guideline of the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board
- Gynecological illness and treatment
- Pre-existing, chronic and HIV cover (Year 2) Cancer treatment (Year 3) Organ Transplant (Year 2) Theatre charges, ICU & HDU – Sub limit of Kshs. 50,000
- Lodger fee for parent accompanying child below 6 years
- Day surgery under general anesthesia or heavy sedation
- Local emergency road ambulance medically which is neceessary- Kshs. 5,000 per event
- Air evacuation through International air ambulance Up to Kshs. 250,000
- Non elective (Emergency) within applicable treatment outside Kenya-Preauthorization compulsory (INDIA,PAKISTAN & S.AFRICA) Cost of airfare Excluded-Within applicable limits
- Psychiatric treatment (Year 2) Sublimit of Kshs. 100,000
- Pathology, Radiology and paid in full other necessary diagnostic tests
- Accidental related dental treatment
- Accidental related optical treatment
- Maternity Expenses-delivery
- Complications, caesarean sections, pre and post natal expenses(Year 2)-Sub-limit of Kshs. 50,000
- Funeral Expenses -Sub-limit of Kshs.50,000
- Out patient Benefits -Limit Kshs. 30,000
- Consultation fees(Doctors on panel)
- Pathology, x-rays, MRI, CT scan and other necessary diagnostic tests
- Prescription drugs and dressing up to a maximum of 30 days Dosage
- Gynecological illness and treatment**
- Pre-existing and chronic cover (Year 2) Cancer treatment (Year 3) Psychiatric treatment (Year 2)
- Physiotherapy- Upon approval by First Assurance
- 24 hours help line: 0709 122 000.
- General office lines (8am to 5pm):0709 544 000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members actively in service from age 18 to age 59 are eligible for cover. A member already in the scheme can have cover extended up to 65 years of age provided that he/she remains in active service and subject to underwriting.
- Dependent Children are eligible for cover from 3 Months (term Baby of 38 Weeks) of age up till the age of 18 years
- Members above 45 years are subjected to mandatory medical exams; Acceptance is subject to underwriting
- Can I add my dependants In between the cover? Will be required to pay full year premiums?
- Yes, you can add. You will pay prorated premiums base on the number of days the dependants will be on cover.
- Will my dependants be subjected to waiting period?
- No, their cover commences immediately.