- Indemnify the Insured against loss of or damage to the property insured or any part thereof and the Company will pay the value of the loss or damage to the property so lost or damaged.
- The Insurers will indemnify the insured upto but not exceeding the amounts specified in the schedule against such sums which the insured shall become legally liable to pay as damages consequent upon
- Accidental bodily injury to or illness of third parties (whether fatal or not),
- Accidental loss of or damage to property belonging to third parties
- Arising out of use of port handling plant, machinery and equipment own or operated by the insured as shown on the policy schedule.
- In respect of a claim for compensation to which the indemnity provided herein applies, the insurers will in addition indemnify the insured against
- All costs and expenses of litigation recovered by any claimant from the Insured
- All costs and expenses incurred with the written consent of the insurers
provided always that the liability of the insurers under this section shall not exceed the limits of indemnity stated in the schedule.