Appication Deadline- 20th November 2022
To support the Head of Claims in the claims Business by providing operational support in the Claims Department processes. To process non-motor insurance claims in a fast, fair and courteous manner by ensuring that customer satisfaction, company profitability and good corporate image is maintained
- Ensure that all claims reported are registered in line with the company procedures and reserved accordingly; and also ensure that reserves are periodically reviewed.
- Ensure that the allocated claims processes are performed within the time frames as agreed with clients, brokers and other departments to ensure service delivery.
- Ensure that service providers fee notes, invoices and Discharge vouchers are settled within the set TATs
- Review the performance of the service provider semiannually and escalate poor performance to Head of Claims.
- Assist and manage queries escalated by staff, brokers, clients, or service providers to ensure timeous resolution.
- Liaise and visit brokers, banks, Agents, and Direct clients to build relationships
- Assist in the salvage’s disposal process.
- Ensure that all the cost containment strategies in claims department are adhered to.
- Collaborate with underwriting department on areas or actions that may minimize a loss or if action is recommended post a loss due to the risk.
- Escalate poor performing accounts to Head of claims for management
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)