FirstMed – KES 1,000,000 cover
Inpatient Benefit Per Family
Outpatient Benefit Per Person
Dental Benefit-Per Person
Optical Benefit-Per Person
Frames(One pair every 2 years)
One eye test per annum per person,Prescription lenses (One pair every 2 years)
Dental and Optical Benefit must be taken as a Package and with Outpatient plans
Policy Waiting period
Illness claims are subject to a waiting period of 30 days and 0 days for accident related treatment
- Out patient Benefits -Limit Kshs. 50,000
- Consoltation fees(Doctors on panel)
- Pathology, x-rays, MRI, CT scan and other necessary diagnostic tests
- Prescription drugs and dressing up to a maximum of 30 days Dosage
- Gynecological illness and treatment**
- Pre-existing and chronic cover (Year 2) Cancer treatment (Year 3)
- Psychiatric treatment (Year 2)
- Physiotherapy- Upon approval by First Assurance
- 24 hours help line: 0709 122 000.
- General office lines (8am to 5pm):0709 544 000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members actively in service from age 18 to age 59 are eligible for cover. A member already in the scheme can have cover extended up to 65 years of age provided that he/she remains in active service and subject to underwriting.
- Dependent Children are eligible for cover from 3 Months (term Baby of 38 Weeks) of age up till the age of 18 years
- Members above 45 years are subjected to mandatory medical exams; Acceptance is subject to underwriting
- Can I add my dependants In between the cover? Will be required to pay full year premiums?
- Yes, you can add. You will pay prorated premiums base on the number of days the dependants will be on cover.
- Will my dependants be subjected to waiting period?
- No, their cover commences immediately.
- Minimum number of Employees
- Waiting period for marternity
- All bills are settled net of NHIF