Group Medical Cover : For 10 or more members
Main product- Inpatient cover
Our Inpatient cover ranges from benefit limits of 100,000 to 5,000,000
- Wide range of providers including India
- 90 days emergency cover whilst an insured is out of Kenya
- Lodger fee for parents accompanying child to hospital
- Post hospitalization cover
- Air evacuation and local emergency road ambulance services
- Congenital and Psychiatric covers
- Free First CS cover
- Cover for pre-existing, chronic and HIV conditions (including ARVs)
Note: No waiting period for group medical cover
OUR PROVIDER NETWORK
We have a wide range of medical practioners country wide and abroad
- Outpatient cover (routine outpatient, vaccines, medication, radiology and pathology)
- Optical and Dental cover
- Maternity cover
- Group excess of loss cover
- Last expense benefit payable within 48 hrsreporting of death
- Members actively in service from age 18 to age 65 are eligible for cover. A member already in the scheme can have cover extended up to 70 years of age provided that he/she remains in active service and subject to underwriting.
- Dependent Children are eligible for cover from 0 Months (term Baby of 38 Weeks) of age up till the age of 18 years or to the age of 26 years if residing with their parents and enrolled full-time in a recognized post- secondary institution.
- How much does it cost to be a member?
- Individual quote - Below are the options available. Insert the member’s age and relation(Principal Member/Spouse/Child) to get a quote.
For a group Quote- send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to get back to you.
- How can my claim be refunded?
- First Assurance Claim forms must be completed by both the patient and attending doctor for each course of treatment and forwarded to First Assurance with the following documents attached:
- Original receipts
- Prescription Copy for drugs dispensed
- Lab/ X-ray requests
- Referral letters where applicable
- Invoices(itemized bill) where applicable e.g. for Inpatient reimbursement claims
- How do I pay for my medical premiums?
- Premiums can be paid either by cash, M-pesa or direct deposit to the company bank accounts and a receipt therefore issued.
- What do I do if I lose my medical card?
- Report immediately to your HR who will in turn notify First Assurance.Replacement fee for a medical card is Kshs 500 which can be paid via Mpesa or you can pay at any of our branches countrywide
- How can I become a member?
- Obtain a proposal form complete and forward to our office. Attach the following:
- Copy if ID/ Passport ( principal/ spouse)
- Copy of Birth certificate ( Child)
- 1 Passport sized photo for each member
Medical proposal form