This policy covers the employees of the insured for Accidental bodily injury or disease arising out of and in the course of their employment.
The benefits as stipulated by the WIBA Act 2007 are as below: –
- Death- 8 Years Earnings
- PTD – 8 Years Earnings
- TTD – Actual weekly Earning up to 104 weeks
- Medical 100,000/-
- Last Expenses 30,000/-
- Death - 8 years Earnings
- PTD - 8 years Earnings
- TTD - Actual weekly Earning upto 104 weeks
- Medical 10,000/-
- Last expenses 30,000/-
1. Is premium paid at the time of claim?
No. Premium is paid at inception of cover.
2. What is the difference between WIBA insurance policy and Personal Accident cover?
WIBA is only applicable when the employee sustains bodily injury and or death by accident or disease arising out of and in the course of employment.
3.What items are covered?
- Medical expenses benefits
- Funeral expenses benefits
- Total/partial disablement
- Occupational diseases
- Work-related injuries
4. Why do I need WIBA insurance policy?
WIBA insurance policy is a mandatory requirement for employees. It protects employers financially against liabilities arising from their employees’ work-related injuries and occupational diseases.