- Glass Insurance covers accidental breakage of glass whilst situated at the Insured’s premises from any cause other than those specifically excluded in the Policy.
- From showrooms, window displays to offices and more, glass is
expensive and fragile. It can be shattered by a random act of violence/riots and more.
- The policy is ideally suited for all business establishments that have plate glass installed to enhance their visual and aesthetic appeal like showrooms, shopping complexes, restaurants, hotels, theatres, stadiums, etc.
- The policy provides cover for accidental breakage to the glass.
- Intrinsic Value of Glass:means its Reinstatement Value less depreciation.
Glass: Glass means fixed plain glass and mirrors in or on the premises of the Insured where such glass is situated, excluding painting, tinting, embossing or ornamental works on the Glass unless expressly stated in the Schedule and its value included in the Sum Insured. Glass shall also include frames and framework provided it is expressly stated in the Schedule and its value included in the Sum Insured