The policy provides cover against loss and/or destruction/damage to glass by accident or misfortune of fortuitous nature. This cover can be arranged for display signs, fixed glass, and glass partitions in a business premises.
The insurance policy covers the below:
– Commercial business owners e.g., manufacturers,
– Educational institutions
– Health facilities
– Real estate owners
Plate glass insurance: –
– Covers the breakage of plate glass.
– Covers the cost of making good accidental breakage of insured glass for any reason, except those that are specifically excluded.
– Provides protection for loss or damage to ornamental, embossed, lettered, or stained plate or sheet glass.
– The glass policy may be extended to cover the cost of boarding damaged glass until replacement is affected.
First Assurance House,
Gitanga Road, Lavington